Writing, creating contents, owning your brand, editing photos and jumping up in excitement when you notice any cool backgrounds/ walls/ locations useful as beautiful backdrops.
These acts and more are what you mention when someone asks what bloggers do in their day-to-day lives. Turning their interests and passion into an online documentary and then making a career out of it isn’t a joke. Which is why I am surprised as to why people don’t yet understand the importance of a blogger’s job.
It is more than just talking photographs, covering events and whatnot (depending on each blog niche). These underrated people are artists – they create something out of nothing. They create contents out of the ordinary and build their brand by posting written word a and visual stories.
Much as Aimee Song said, the owner of songofstyle.com, bloggers had to pave their own way for opportunities to do something we love and inspire people along the way.
If that isn’t hard work ,I don’t know what is.
BLOGGERS THAT INSPIRE ME DAILY WITH! THEIR CONTENTS AND ORIGINALITY.
1. Cassandra Ikegbune of cassiedaves.com – For everyday honest and well written contents from a tall beautiful Nigerian. Plus she is a medical doctor. Cool, right?
2. Funke Olotu of funkeolotu.com – For literary and lifestyle posts dedicated to every self-assured female.
3. Ajibike Dammy of lifeofdammy.com – For personal musings and inspiration.
4. Nifemi Ologunorisha for adichiebabz.wordpress.com – She never reveals her face but her soulful fictional and real-life pieces will move you. I don’t miss her posts.
1. Magaret Zhang of shinebythree.com Editorials, photography and inspiration. All in one blog!
2. Cipriana Quann & Nikisha Brunson of urbanbushbabes.com – For black girls with natural hair, arts and music, vintage style inspiration and street photography.
3. Aimee Song of songofstyle.com– a self-made fashion blogger with amazing instagram posts that will blow your mind.
Check out their blogs if you haven’t, they are amazing. What other blogs do you suggest I check out? Drop your comments below.
Anticipate more exploration from my little town called OSHOGBO. You can check out the previous post https://suzanwrites.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/oshogbo-exploring-the-little-things/