Quotes about natural hair I recently found that I felt I should share.
• “If someone speaks negatively about your natural hair. Say shhh… I didn’t make this choice for you, I made it for me.
• Knowing who you are and loving yourself is a gift. It means you’re original, courageous and free. You radiate your beautiful light into everything you touch and you shine.”
•I so admire black women with natural hair who are brave enough to attempt authenticity in a world which reward mediocrity and approximation.”
• “I am a queen crowned in my curls.”
• “Don’t remove the kinks from your head, remove them from your brain.” – Marcus Garvey.
Most important of all.
• “Never never never give up on your hair.”