I think it is high time I shared this post, don’t you think? I have been stalling this because I felt ”who cares?”
- Yes, Susanah is my first name.
This is a funny way to start this list but I had to because I get this a lot. Many people naturally assume ‘Susanah’ is a nickname or a sort of exotic name I gave myself while in Uni – which is so weird and kind of funny. My birth name is Susanah Omohunola Ajiboye (II). I was named after my paternal grandmother whom I have been told I look like a lot. Perhaps this explains why I have an old soul.
- I love books.*
*However, I do not have the chance to read as many books as I would want. Hopefully I would own more books as I grow older. (I want to own a room for my books alone)
- Writing is what brings me joy.
Imagination comes easily to me; I imagine impossible things everyday plus I have been told I have an epic imagination.
- I love being in the kitchen.
Just because most of my best ideas have come to me while wiping off oil stains from a dish or while mixing maggi with iru (locust beans).
- I do not know how to hide what I feel.
You can read my emotions off my eyes. Trust me, this is both a blessing and a curse.
- Shy or Loud
It only depends on who I am with, my mood, and whether or not we have a close relationship with each other.
- I would love to dress and live a Bohemian lifestyle but my bank account details won’t let me.
- I love food
Good food that is. Also, I would love to live my life doing the things I love which are creating amazing arts and influencing people to do the same.
- I have a love-hate relationship with my body size; which I am learning to turn into love-only relationship.
- Attraction – I am immediately attracted to someone with a creative mind; both male and female. I really cannot explain this.
You know how much I detest long-ass post so I am going to stop here. It felt off while I thought of this because it is not my regular niche to talk about myself but I decided to switch things up this new month. Let me know if you enjoyed reading this, I would love to read your thoughts as well. MUSE AND MEMORIES will be back with a bang this month, thanks for all the support. Adupe o.